Inappropriate

"If they give you ruled paper, write the other way." -Juan Ramon Jiminez

Saturday, July 24, 2004

Matt Taylor's initials: M.T. M.T. Empty. Like my summer. Don't get me wrong, it's been a hell of a lot better than school, that word we all hate and fear, but it goes by too quickly. I guess it'll slow down when I go on vacation. Boredom can only be avoided by having new experiences. If I were a wiser man I'd make these experiences for myself rather than waiting around for something to happen. However, I'm not. This is weird. The font is different or something, and everything is bigger. If I played in an orchestra I'd make weird faces while I played just so I would be noticed. I wouldn't be just a face in the crowd; I'd be a weird face in the crowd. I wouldn't go as far as to play differently though, or dress differently. Imagine an orchestra wearing all black bowties with one man wearing a red necktie. I think the destiny of the human race is that we all eventually become exactly the same as one another. But it doesn't matter what I think anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home