Inappropriate

"If they give you ruled paper, write the other way." -Juan Ramon Jiminez

Saturday, July 10, 2004

Today I went to the beach. It was fun. I really like going to the beach, and today was extra good because it was my first time there this summer. In fact it was my first time doing swimming of any sort this summer. It was a pain in the ass because I was unaware that I would have to wake up at 8:30, and I ended up getting to sleep at around four the night... befour. Teehee. Other than that though, this week has been completely and utterly boring. Everybody's either gone on vacation or got a job. However, this week's seemingly endless amount of free time resulted in some good. I managed to get work done on my summer assignments. Wait. Hang on. This just in, that's not that cool. We have breaking news: no one gives a shit about this. More of this story at four in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home