Inappropriate

"If they give you ruled paper, write the other way." -Juan Ramon Jiminez

Monday, November 08, 2004

Fighting the Man on a Daily Basis

So I got a bass, and I think I'm actually sticking to it this time, since I've given my sister my original black guitar. The bass is fun, because it's more like a woman than the guitar... you can slap it.

But in all seriousness, I think I'm just more in tune with the bass, it's deeper, bigger, and... has four strings.

The pink pills are for your sanity
We're buried in the earth because we can't beat gravity
You are still here and so made to figure
You are an important part of the computer


So I might try and pick up something on bass for the coffeehouse, but I don't know if I can learn anything fast enough or well enough in time, so I might just wait for the GSA one whenever that rolls around; hopefully by then I'll be ready.

Oh, and I forgot to mention the reason I haven't posted lately is because I'm becoming Darth Vader.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home