Inappropriate

"If they give you ruled paper, write the other way." -Juan Ramon Jiminez

Friday, October 15, 2004

It Ain't Over 'til It's Over

Damn. Staying home is boring. I don't know how the other kids put up with this. I have absolutely nothing to do. I'm home because my eye is all swollen and weird looking. Or, at least it was this morning, but it looks pretty okay now. I wonder how that happened. I hope my weekend isn't like this; hopefully waking up a lot later tomorrow will pass the time. Wait, didn't I write a blog about doing this exact thing a few weeks ago? Is that what I'm doing? Writing about my paint drying? I never realized. I think I understand the plight of those with no lives. Because I've deceived you all (I hope). I, Myles Ma, have no life. At least for today. Is it too obvious that I am writing this only to pass the time? What do I care, anyway? I am writing this only to pass the time. This is much easier in school, where I at least feel that I am making progress with every bell. I only have to wish my life away in one hour increments. Here at home it takes much more endurance. There is no bell to reward my patience. I'm getting hungry. I would have had lunch by this time. I think Vin wanted me to buy him lunch today. And Menachem was expecting me at the library. I wonder if these people notice that I am gone. I suppose they have to. I don't know if that raises my self-esteem or not. I wonder if I've written enough. I already have the scrollbar on the side. Once I have that I usually stop, but I'm still pretty bored. Fuck it.

3 Comments:

  • At October 15, 2004 at 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i ended up in hanging out with peter in the library and using his hand-squeezer thing and practicing spinning my pen

     
  • At October 15, 2004 at 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i've discovered i have excellent grammar skills as well

     
  • At October 17, 2004 at 12:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Then you hosted a short-lived television show on Comedy Central entitled "Win Menachem Stein's Money" and did a few commercials for ClearEyes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home