Inappropriate

"If they give you ruled paper, write the other way." -Juan Ramon Jiminez

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

panda

Behold, I have more ruminations about my life, in a clear, easy to read form, if anyone happens to be interested. I am surprised I have the time for this. I really shouldn't; I have a lit log due on Friday, but I am choosing not to start until tomorrow. My application to Cornell is now entirely in the hands of others, and like many things I am unsure about whether I prefer it that way.

I am embarrassed to say this, but I would like to take note, before the feeling goes away, that I am at this time generally happy. And I believe that I should feel this way. I have the best friends a man could ask for, and when I think about who I am now, I can't say I'm displeased. There is nothing particularly wrong in my life other than the wound on my elbow and the bruise on my lower back. As Jet Black would tell me, it was probably a result of my running too far ahead of the game. Luckily I came away with my left arm only wounded.

It is a strange time for me, and I have taken up prayer again. Something about the past few weeks or so has pushed me back towards my faith, and I believe that it is a change for the better. Recently I've felt like a kid before Christmas, wanting to do as much good as possible as quickly as possible. I probably haven't done much at all, but that is the sentiment that has been in my mind as of late.

That concludes your peek into my life. You must now find some other distraction until someone else posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home