Inappropriate

"If they give you ruled paper, write the other way." -Juan Ramon Jiminez

Sunday, June 06, 2004

Although I haven't written in here for ages, I feel I owe it to Charles to write about our experience at prom.

Right. So, I guess I was a pretty crappy date since I only spoke to my date for five minutes(at max) the entire night.. my mistake. Hm. There's not much to write about. Not much to write about at all. For the most part, prom was pretty good. I saw Charles on the dance floor trying to blend in and that was kind of cute. I was actually really disappointed by the food that they served. Why the shit did they put cranberries in the salads...and around the steak...and with the ice cream? I just wasn't feeling it.
Prom weekend was a total mess................. rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain.
I need to go catch the season premiere of Degrassi(The New Generation)now. I love Canadia!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home