Inappropriate

"If they give you ruled paper, write the other way." -Juan Ramon Jiminez

Saturday, May 22, 2004

This is our 51st post. I missed 50. Oh well. Today, I happened to be walking home from Best Buy. It was a beautiful day, with sun, trees, flowers etc. I happened to be walking on the sidewalk, on the right side of the street at precisely 6 PM. As fate, luck, or god would have it, that is precisely the time the sprinklers on the yard I happened to be adjacent to were programmed to turn on. And turn on they did, spraying my crotch area with liquid fury. Luckily, no one was around to see this. It was actually a fortuitous thing, as it was becoming rather hot in that area. The rest of the walk was a continuation of my delusion that the world is probably not out to get me. Other than this freak occurrence, my day was rather bland. I think I needed a quiet Saturday like this anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home