Inappropriate

"If they give you ruled paper, write the other way." -Juan Ramon Jiminez

Sunday, May 16, 2004

Well well, another week has passed us by. Say goodbye to it, because you'll never see it again. This week came with an AP Test, the return of Banks (or the departure of Chae), a Horn sighting, a Weng(s) sighting, and general merriment. I'd rate it on a scale of one to ten, but that would be attaching another number to my already pretty meaningless life. All I'll say is that it was a pretty good week, and you can attach whatever number you want to that.

I really like this warm weather. The coolest part is how the sunlight shoots through the trees. It creates some cool shadows.

Warning notices: Blow me, Hluchan. On second thought, take out your dentures first. Yeah. That's nice.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home