Inappropriate

"If they give you ruled paper, write the other way." -Juan Ramon Jiminez

Sunday, May 02, 2004

Creepiest song in creation: The Gnome by Pink Floyd. I was listening to it really late last night, and I was paranoid for the rest of the night. So yeah, bug me if you want it.

I hate the SAT IIs. They are almost as evil as the aforementioned gnome. Actually, the only one that tried to kill me was literature. But it failed. As of yet.

I wonder... if I had a million dollars, would I sing about it? I definately wouldn't sing about buying you a house. 'Cause when I didn't actually do it, you'd be pretty angry at me. But then I could sic my guards on you and have you tried for "threatening my life." Pay off the jury... your defense lawyer... the judge... all of a sudden, evidence would be missing. Hmm. Wonder where it went? Most definately nowhere near the ultra secure safe in the dungeo... er... basement of my mansion. *rubs hands together evilly* No, nowhere near that old thing. Pay off the guards in prison... the warden... you'd find yourself in solitary. For a long. Long. Time.

If I had a million dollars...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home