Inappropriate

"If they give you ruled paper, write the other way." -Juan Ramon Jiminez

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

I wrote an entire english paper on the Man trying to keep us down in under a half hour. Yet, I've been working on a simple self-analysis paper for psych for 2 days, and can't write it.

I love near-death expierances. Like driving home in a freak snow storm, and repeatedly spinning out. Repeatedly. Over and over again.

Tunak Tunak Tun. Greatest song ever, with the greatest video/ dance ever. Screw the Macarena, man. Two little hispanic guys, what do they know about dancing? One little indian guy knows buttloads more than they do. *does little dance* C'mon, how can you not love this? Find the video. Learn the dance. Love the turban.

Hluchan stopped me in class today. And asked me if she saw me smoking by the library yesterday. Because there was someone who looked just like me, and she was smoking. After I assured her that it wasn't me, and that I was actually shining my halo at the time, she smiled, relieved at the fact that I'm not a smoker. *clears throat* As the A+ student of AP Health, I feel obligated to remind you all of the dangers of smoking. But I'm not going to.

I own hippie Jesus sandals. But there's snow. That makes me sad.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home