Inappropriate

"If they give you ruled paper, write the other way." -Juan Ramon Jiminez

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

This is a song I wrote...It's called Natalo is a Big Gay

Natalo, you silly man
You and your fucking security plan
That fat asshole on the student lot
Told you, fag, we were something we were not

You act like some crazy spy
Relaying back and forth to this guy
Which kids walk out to their cars
What for, is no business of ours.

You called us all in
Told us we were guilty of sin
Accused us of violating the rule
That we had went to lunch outside of school

"I don't know if you went out or not."
He asked us what lunch we had, on the spot
Chuck and I, we saw no harms
In telling him we had Chicken Parms.

"OK, I believe you. But I don't know if you did."
What the fuck does that mean, I'm no stupid kid.
Please make up your mind Lou, it's quite true
"You can even ask the French lunch lady too."

**

All right 5 minute effort.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home