Inappropriate

"If they give you ruled paper, write the other way." -Juan Ramon Jiminez

Friday, February 20, 2004

Iron on letters. Easy to use. Right? All you have to do... arrange them, cover with something, and iron. 1. 2. 3. Done. Wrong. Iron on letters are the devil incarnate. They stick to stuff they're not supposed to. They only supply one 'R' in each package, so I have to resort to a 'P' and a butchered 'W' to fix it. Feh. Feh at the whole business. At least I kinda have my shirt, now.

Being the only girl here, I feel obligated to guy-bash. *ahem* Guys? Yea? They suck. Thank you.

Remember the Neverending Story? I bought it. And I'm going to watch it nonstop until I figure out whether they were trying to do a bad dubbing job, or not. [Another girl note: Atreyu is godlike, and he has nicer hair than I do. But he's fantastical.]

Because I'm a horrible person... go here.

I need to find deeper stuff to write about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home