Inappropriate

"If they give you ruled paper, write the other way." -Juan Ramon Jiminez

Monday, February 09, 2004

Okay, I'm in. I hope they'll let me be cool now. I guess I should write about my day like everyone else. Today was perfectly normal. Absolutely nothing out of the ordinary happened. I had a math test. I think I did well, but it doesn't matter what I think, and I highly doubt anyone at all cares. Over the weekend I made a xanga. It's pretty gay. I'm quite proud. There was one funny thing today; at lunch me, Ackerman, DeVries, and Garcia went around telling strangers that we'd suck their dicks. Well, I thought it was pretty funny. My afternoon periods are a lot better than my morning periods. I dont' know if that's related to them being in the morning or not. I don't know if I care at this point. The year is half over. In two years I'll be saying the same thing to myself, but I'll be paying for school and I'll be happy that I've survived that long. AP Macroeconomics is cool because DeLuca is the man, and we have a cool class. Nobody cares though. That was pretty boring, but I just wanted to get a post up right away.

i'll suck your dick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home