Inappropriate

"If they give you ruled paper, write the other way." -Juan Ramon Jiminez

Monday, December 29, 2003

Around here, we stay up very, very late.

Today I got to deploy the ACKMOBILE for use on errands. Sorta boring but I wish Jersey would stop being stupid with the whole GDL thing. Keeps curtailing freedom and fun, though I suppose there's some theoretical good in it. But, communism was also good in theory...

So then around four Andreas came for his visit, and he didn't even get to unpack before...

Me: Mom, are you making a lot of that chicken soup?
Mom: (sarcastic) No, I'm only making a little, because I serve the family only a little food.

...Grace, Andy and I went out for dinner and then the mall.

Now I have three orange cones in my trunk. But I'm thinking three is an uneven number.

And tomorrow should also be fun, looking at the plans in development. It actually might stop being boring around here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home