Inappropriate

"If they give you ruled paper, write the other way." -Juan Ramon Jiminez

Friday, December 19, 2003

"Säctastic!"


"Säctastic!" ~Michael Bauer, German Scrabble

Also describes my day.

So I wake up and go to school, and that's all long and stuff, then go to Myles and show him some irc and then get home and babysit some kids and then get home and I think my family all got abducted by aliens but I don't care as long as one of them is returned by tomorrow to take me back to work and this is the end of my stream of thought even though there really is never any end. But man life is great hahah.

But will life have the last laugh?

Favorite mental snapshot from today:
The youngest kid I'm sitting asks me if he can kick a ball around. No. He asks me if he can throw the ball around. No. He asks me if he can roll it around. No. He asks me if he can just toss it up in the air.

So for the next half hour, three kids between the ages of 5 and 10 are walking around throwing a ball up in the air and catching it. They have no idea what I am smiling about.