Inappropriate

"If they give you ruled paper, write the other way." -Juan Ramon Jiminez

Thursday, December 25, 2003

A Time of Cheer

Me: Merry Christmas, Marc.
Marc: Fuck you, you fucking faggot.

And more touching holiday tales. Comic six (for those of you who care, which range between one and three people; or more to those of you who are in the comic) is done and uploaded; dropping it in just around midnight like Old Saint Nick himself, that crazy commie. Ramblings aside, if you're in my english class you'll get it. And if you're in the class, you're probably in it anyway.

Another side note; If I don't take another picture for the rest of the year (which I still might pull it out one or two more times), I'll have about 800 Megabytes in around 2300 pictures in my 2003 folder. Can't wait to create that 2004 folder.

"Illymonster: you seem like a good sensible really tall person"