Inappropriate

"If they give you ruled paper, write the other way." -Juan Ramon Jiminez

Sunday, December 28, 2003

So far, this break hasn't been bad at all. Friday night, I went with Igor, Mike, and Jenny to this abandoned water filtration place in Oradell, that was some cool shit. At first it was scary as hell - like the kind of thing you'd see on that lame MTV show, or in Weird NJ, but after a bit, it was more interesting than frightening. The most embarassing thing happened after that, though...I was on the phone with Laurie, at Igor's house, and I needed to find some service for my phone. I forgot that his mom sleeps in his sister's room, and I walked in there to see if I could hear better...I turn THE FUCKING LAMP ON which is right above his mom's sleeping head, and wake her up. What the fuck must she have been thinking, this crazy kid waking her up and saying "Do you hear me?" Argh. Last night I went into NYC (haven't done that in awhile) to see PDQ Bach/Peter Schickele live. It was all right; it was dorky band humor, but it's been awhile since I've heard live music in any form.

Ninja throwing stars are awesome. Screw knives are awesome. Abandoned places are awesome. People that drive and take me away from home are awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home