Inappropriate

"If they give you ruled paper, write the other way." -Juan Ramon Jiminez

Thursday, January 01, 2004

Countdowns and Resolutions

"I guess it's been a good year, for roses and aggressions, for flowers and freeways
I guess I'll put a smile on, or get a new girlfriend, ya put a new hat on"

Mom: Well, so far so good, we haven't seen any terrorism.
Me: Mom, it's only been three minutes.

20 days to the release of the new 36CF CD, 44 days until my GDL (god/weather permitting), and uhh 15 days for Illy's birthday.

Watching CNN coverage of the Times Square New Year is such a great way to end and begin a year. I sorta figured the snipers would go nuts on everyone at the end as like, an extra surprise or something. But I lost that bet.

Another thought ran though my head- that ball that the mayor pushes down to get the big ball rolling... that must not be connected 'cause what if he was off by like a second?

"Five! Four! Three! Two! One! .... one!"

Oh well. Happy New Year you nuts.