Inappropriate

"If they give you ruled paper, write the other way." -Juan Ramon Jiminez

Monday, March 08, 2004

I have not a single coherent thought in my mind. It is currently in a far off place, in a far off time. I wish summer was here. I wish I was done with school. I wish I was done with life. I don't know if I mean that. I certainly wouldn't commit suicide. Great, that just makes me sound more suicidal. Well it doesn't matter. That just means people will read this who would have never noticed me in the hall before and try to convince me of something I'm already convinced of as if they know me. Well, now I've thoroughly accomplished making myself look suicidal. I think the worst part of suicide is people talking about you. Yeah, that's the absolute worst part. Looking through Charles' 104 pictures of me, I look like the last person who would ever think about this stuff. I'm smiling in every single picture. And I can't help but wonder what I'm smiling about. I swear, if anyone comes up to me and tells me not to kill myself I'm gonna kill myself.

stay strong myles
hahahahahahahaha

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home