Inappropriate

"If they give you ruled paper, write the other way." -Juan Ramon Jiminez

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Road to the West

School is bad. At this point, alrady I cannot wait for summer, or at least a break. When I first walked in through the parking lot and I saw my peers I
I realized I could do without seeing all these people. We are sent to school partly so that we can learn what is socially acceptable and how to interact with other people. We've learned that already, and if we haven't, we never will.
English makes me nervous. I can't help while I am sitting in class but to feel that I don't belong. My friends reassure me, but unfortunately, I can't weight their opinions more than Barky's. "I'm worried about your writing, but I do like you." Thanks a trillion. No one has ever had a problem with my writing before last year I think. And Mr. Adams never told me that I didn't belong in honors. Then again,
Anyway, I'll try and tough it out. It would be so easy to drop. To get a fresh start, to leave behind all my experiences. I am running low on pride. Already, I find myself looking at the clock, the same in every classroom, wishing the hours of my life away one by one.

=D

2 Comments:

  • At September 9, 2004 at 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yeah, dont feel like registering, but hilo

    its tim, by the way, your 5 hours out of 8 buddy?

    school feels like that for everyone, just tough it out, ill do my best to entertain you, cause i guess that's all i can do, not like i can help you academically =]

    cmonn

     
  • At September 10, 2004 at 6:53 PM, Blogger Myles said…

    sorry pal nodac = me, myles... your zero out of eight classes buddy. ;) try reading a litte more closely next time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home