Inappropriate

"If they give you ruled paper, write the other way." -Juan Ramon Jiminez

Saturday, August 21, 2004

blue

Shit, that's a crappy title. Oh well. Not every headline in the New York Times is a gem. Although, this is hardly the New York Times. We do have a shitload more people writing (2). Whether this is good or bad remains to be seen. Or maybe some of the faceless people reading this have already formed their opinions. Mike told me I sound like I have a tendency to sound suicidal or depressed when I write. That's all, I'm just letting everyone know.

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I like... jazz. I haven't done anything productive in the past week. It's been a fun week, so far. I saw a lot of people and I did a lot of things, at least for me. I need to finish some stuff up this week I guess. I'm not going to say it, but you're all thinking it. My advice: stop. It rained today. Rain is nice. It makes everything deliciously gloomy, and I like that. Shit I did it again. Fuck. If I was a rapper, I'd spit onto the crowd. But only if I was there to rap. If there was a crowd and I was given the opportunity to spit, but was not at that point a rapper or the crowd was not gathered to see me rap, I wouldn't spit on them. I think I'm funny. But... I am.

ohhohohohohoh smiley with a tongue sticking out to succcccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

1 Comments:

  • At August 22, 2004 at 1:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i think im funny... but i am

    hahaaaa bitchhhh

    fun times at sundeeps house, and good tornado technique


    next time you get the team rape. later

     

Post a Comment

<< Home